Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dturbo 14" wheels
#1
Good condition with centre caps! all straight and true! two tyres like new the front pair worn on the outside edges but still 3mm minimum across the centre
£80 collected
#2
glwts matey...but be prepared to be knocked down, cyclones have gone for as much
Wishes for more power...
#3
Open to offer the guys!
#4
£20?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
(02-08-2013, 05:02 PM)Matt Wrote: £20?

I thought you just lost your job!!!!
#6
I have. But my wheel is f*cked. Need another, though if I could. Get the set cheap enough it would be worth it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
(02-08-2013, 05:02 PM)Matt Wrote: £20?

think ill pass on that id rather melt them down than give them away!
#8
Well I'm afraid that's more what they're worth, lots of people do end up giving them away. By all means, stick to your guns. But harriers just aren't in demand, so you need to be realistic.
#9
£25??
Wishes for more power...
#10
Lol I'm looking at a set today for £15 with "almost new" tyres
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
£26 posted.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)