Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My ph1 black d-turbo
#1
As I haven't done a project thread I'd thought I'd put a couple of pics up of my car as it is to show the progress over the next few months.
Full project thread soon to follow!
   

   

More tomorrow...
#2
Looks smart. And of course black ph1 FTW.

What has been done to it?
#3
Nice, needs some skirts, want to swap your ph2 bumper for my ph3 ninja

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#4
Very nice!!! Reminds me of my last 306. How I miss it so!!! Evan tho a tractor could over take it Big Grin
#5
(10-07-2013, 08:15 PM)Frosty Wrote: Looks smart. And of course black ph1 FTW.

Cheers! Deffinately the best colour/phase in my opinion, loved it since before i owned it.

What has been done to it?

I've had it since 2009 but work has been slow as it's my daily driver and i'm not a mechanic so learn as i go.
A few things i've done are replace almost everything except block and turbo, its lowered 60mm, straight through to standard back box decat, tuned bosch, gov mod, on a kkk at 21psi, fmic, induction kit.
I'm also fitting a ground LDA in a few days.
Currently starting a project thread.

(10-07-2013, 08:50 PM)puglove Wrote: Nice, needs some skirts, want to swap your ph2 bumper for my ph3 ninja

Literally finished lacquering the skirts this week so will be on soon (although one doesn't look too good so may need more work) .

Any pics? Ive had it resprayed including bump strip 6 months ago so may keep it for now.

(10-07-2013, 09:25 PM)underground375 Wrote: Very nice!!! Reminds me of my last 306. How I miss it so!!! Evan tho a tractor could over take it Big Grin

Thanks mate, i doubt i'll ever sell this now. Love it too much and know i would regret it aferwards.

Few more pics of the front and engine (which desperately needs cleaning).

   

   

   
#6
Looks smart mate! Got much more planned for it?Smile
 Black 306 1.9 dturbo PH1 - on going project
Moonstone 306 GTI6 PH2 - Stripped and Scrapped
Honda Civic EP3 preface lift type R - Write off/Stripped and scrapped
Diablo 306 1.9 dturbo PH3 - Scrapped
Honda Civic EP3 facelift type R - daily
#7
Didn't know that cooler would fit a ph2. Glad I've seen now I can use it on the ph1 Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#8
looks nice except the cyclones!
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
#9
Looks good including the cyclones Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#10
needs some fondmetal 4000s!
#11
looks cool, just wanted to ask how did you manage to fit phase 2 tail lights on the phase 1???
maybe a stupid and basic question but I thought phase 1 tail lights were different.
#12
(16-10-2013, 10:25 AM)pugvivant Wrote: looks cool, just wanted to ask how did you manage to fit phase 2 tail lights on the phase 1???
maybe a stupid and basic question but I thought phase 1 tail lights were different.

custom wiring Puke
#13
Like it.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#14
v.nice mate. well done
Current - 306 ph1 xrdt - 323 estoril. History - Legacy Outback - Impreza Wagon - BMW 530 - Golf GTI mk2 - Escort TD - Audi 80 coupe - Astra GTE - Escort XR3
Project : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-23625.html
#15
Proper tidy that, Love it! ThumbsUp
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)