Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What air con pump?
#1
Does anyone know what model air con is used on the 306? Just want to read up on them for a idea but don't know what they use. I think it's some sanden model please help.
Diggers
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#2
I believe it varies between spec and years
Wishes for more power...
#3
Anybody ever used one as a air compressor?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#4
Mine is Sanden. OEM number by servicebox is 6453.TK . Tommorow will check the stamp on these one fitted on the car. I'm pretty sure that its Sanden too but dont know is it really the OEM one.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)