Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ace Cafe 17/06/13
#1
Didn't get many pics but thought I'd share the few that I did...


   
   
   
   
   
   
   

Then some interesting non-french cars turned up...
   
   
   

Oh and Sid's gay lights :-P
   
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#2
nice pics mate
#3
Done well mate
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#4
Sid's lights... Why?!
#5
I actually quite like them tbh
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#6
(18-06-2013, 05:07 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I actually quite like them tbh

So do i

                   
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#7
Okayyyy, so it seems like there were quite a few people there I didn't see or speak to last night lol Feel a bit rude now!
#8
Was a good night. Nice any busy. I the pap got a pic of my car :-)
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
#9
(18-06-2013, 05:37 PM)Scott Wrote: Okayyyy, so it seems like there were quite a few people there I didn't see or speak to last night lol Feel a bit rude now!

No one wants to speak to you anyways ya ginger fucker!!!!!

















Ha ha loves ya Scotty
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#10
(18-06-2013, 05:37 PM)Scott Wrote: Okayyyy, so it seems like there were quite a few people there I didn't see or speak to last night lol Feel a bit rude now!

You should have detoured via hindhead, next time Tongue
#11
Angel
(18-06-2013, 06:13 PM)vlj Wrote:
(18-06-2013, 05:37 PM)Scott Wrote: Okayyyy, so it seems like there were quite a few people there I didn't see or speak to last night lol Feel a bit rude now!

You should have detoured via hindhead, next time Tongue

Yeah, you really should! Take the '6 though.... none of that coal is needed, it just blurs any videos of the nice cars. Angel
#12
But filling hindhead tunnel with coal is what its all about! I think I need an 11mm pump on the nad....
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#13
11mm pump you say?
#14
For chronic coal
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#15
(19-06-2013, 12:49 PM)samass Wrote: For chronic coal

Yeah... I know!
#16
Bwarp>coal (and MPG, horrible smells, rattly noises)
#17
Pipe down Curtis
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#18
No.
#19
ohhhh it's all kicking off now :-P
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#20
(19-06-2013, 01:25 PM)Curt Wrote: Bwarp>coal (and MPG, horrible smells, rattly noises)

Sorry sam as much as i love your car, i do agree with this ^
Basically, your car is shit and i dont like you. You are no longer my friend and fellow DJ.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#21
Goodbye forever!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#22
Bwarp is just gay.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)