Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
mk1 106 rallye blanks?
#1
I was looking at a phase 1 106 rallye earlier up by my house. I was just wondering if the blanks from the mk1 bumpers would fit a phase 1 306 dtub/gti6 bumper. Im sure the fog lights from the xsi are the same....
Just a thought
#2
I thought about this when I had my ph1 but apparently the fogs arnt the same which would lead me to think the blanks arnt ............ but that's just a guess

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#3
Ahh. I thought the fogs were the same. Must be close probably get them in there tidy enough.
Reckon would be smart
#4
Pretty sure someone on here had the blanks on a ph1 at some point, can't remember though. So pretty useless post
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
(19-06-2013, 08:05 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Ahh. I thought the fogs were the same. Must be close probably get them in there tidy enough.
Reckon would be smart

Oh yeah they are defo close enough to "make" them fit

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rallye Blanks or New Foglights MiiTCH 24 10,091 14-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: CJ_Derv

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)