Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mongoose cat back & Standard cat back (GTi)
#1
Got 2 exhausts for sale..
Mongoose cat back system 3" tip, pops and bangs galore £90 collected
Standard GTi system no rust cracks etc and tip still in good condition. £65 collected
[Image: 9086398254_c64474de50_z.jpg]
Untitled by 306ep, on Flickr
#2
Tempted by the standard, but only need the backbox
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
I call dodgy.... Popcorn
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
Matt, I have a back box you can have
#5
Damn... i really sold my standard exhaust FAR too cheap Sad lol GLWTS
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#6
Cheers Danny Tongue glwts mate
#7
Buuuuuuump
#8
Uuuppp
#9
Just FYI, I struggled to sell my mongoose for like 2months. I got it on the '6 forum and it sold within a week.

Albeit far too cheap
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 GTi6 back box needed MisterGTR 18 13,212 04-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Mongoose Rear Silencer RetroPug 11 6,814 14-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Scorpion back box and straight through mackat 4 4,042 19-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Last Post: mackat

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)