Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 5mm spacers - to be picked up at Ace 17th June
#1
Hello chaps,

I need a couple of spacers to pop on the GTi. 5mm would be grand.
Has anyone got a pair to bring to Ace tonight?

Thanks x
#2
I do, cup of tea and they're yours Smile
#3
Aw, thanks Cheif Troll! Smile

Ma whip's too slammed. First world ish'!
#4
(17-06-2013, 02:08 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Aw, thanks Cheif Troll! Smile

*Chief.

I before E except after C
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
*Chef
#6
(17-06-2013, 02:15 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: *Chef

*Chafe
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#7
There will be no trolling when it comes to cooking, I take that shit seriously.
#8
Clearly. Do you use your .net cup to measure?

(17-06-2013, 02:17 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 02:15 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: *Chef

*Chafe

*cleft
#9
(17-06-2013, 02:28 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Clearly. Do you use your .net cup to measure?

(17-06-2013, 02:17 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(17-06-2013, 02:15 PM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: *Chef

*Chafe

*cleft

*testicles


I got that right yeah?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#10
Nope, I scrapped it and put the money towards a new set of wheels!
#11
ninjaWhen you fit them, remember to tighten things up
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#12
Like what? I removed the strut and droplink then left the others to get on with it, anything that was loose is nothing to do with me Smile
#13
I think I have 2 5mm shims in my garage.

And does max still need a xud head?
#14
I got a pair of 5mms if get stuck without
Wishes for more power...
#15
uuuhhh why do you need 5mm spacers on clones :S

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#16
Broken beam Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#17
Ooo dear all thr time spent fitting a beam thats fecked

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#18
Lol no, the beams fine, the rear end had 5mm spacers on but had to be transferred to the front to clear the coilovers as there was very slight rubbing. When the rear was changed, it had the spacing and sat nicely, and there's the brake bracket which came close to the rear tyre; so want the extra clearance for peace of mind ThumbsUp
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#19
Oooh i see in that case you should be asking for 10mm spacers! Much more win on the rear in the way of looks

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#20
Do you have a set yet ginge?
#21
Yup, got a set of 5mm. Thanks guys x


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)