Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The guess the car thread.
#91
Dan! Wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen - I give you Mr. Mark Airey, in his usual sarcastic and pedantic guise.......... Big Grin lmao

But its not an R32 or and R33 and christ even this is a skyline in white.........

[Image: sstp_1005_03_o+1971_nissan_skyline+white_gtr.jpg]

Just think it was a bit vague, and the last one wasn't a 500 Abarth if you missed my post, it was actually A "2011 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari" or a red Abarth 500 lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#92
^^ Agreed there.. On that basis Mr. Airey wins, Next please!

Can't be vague answers from now on..


Sorry Dan! <3
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#93
I'll let Dan do it on the basis that I'm supposed to be working and really don't have time to find a pic right now lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#94
sigh, il try to be more accurate in future guys! :roll: il try and find a tricky one for the next one to keep you busy! Tongue
#95
I think this one might be a bit tricky, but if nobody gets in within the hour il give you a clue Tongue

[Image: teehehe.jpg]
#96
mark_airey Wrote:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:Still wrong.

OK I have even found the image you have used!

[Image: Fiat-500-Abarth-695-Tributo-Ferrari-4.jpg]

Its "2011 Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari" also known as a 500 Abarth painted red!

Yes a 695, not a 500. Looks the same but isn't.
#97
Dan! Wrote:I think this one might be a bit tricky, but if nobody gets in within the hour il give you a clue Tongue

[Image: teehehe.jpg]


Is it french?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#98
Nope
#99
Looks Jap to me..... :think:
Nope
Is it a focus saloon?
Corsa salloon?

http://imageshack.us/f/695/12092009299.jpg/

Thinking about it...its probably a nice car that wouldn't to be seen as cheap ford/vaux.....still sure I've seen it before though but can't think what it is.
Toms306 Wrote:Corsa salloon?

http://imageshack.us/f/695/12092009299.jpg/

Thinking about it...its probably a nice car that wouldn't to be seen as cheap ford/vaux.....still sure I've seen it before though but can't think what it is.

Seriously, you have a pic! Compare it! the filler cap isn't even in the same place lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
mark_airey Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Corsa salloon?

http://imageshack.us/f/695/12092009299.jpg/

Thinking about it...its probably a nice car that wouldn't to be seen as cheap ford/vaux.....still sure I've seen it before though but can't think what it is.

Seriously, you have a pic! Compare it! the filler cap isn't even in the same place lol

It looks identical to me. :? :|
^^ really.............there is no hope then!! your pic, filler cap under window.........
[Image: scaled.php?server=695&filename=120920092...res=medium]

challenge pic........filler cap behind window!
[Image: teehehe.jpg]


how the hell do they look the same apart from being silver? the windows aren't even the same shape!

You must be crap at spot the difference lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
F*ck you're right. :o

Yes I am crap at spot the difference......and the hazard perception test! lol

I think I must just look at things as a whole rather than the small details. :nope:

I'm giving up with this thread..... Doh
Toms306 Wrote:F*ck you're right. :o

Yes I am crap at spot the difference......and the hazard perception test! lol

I think I must just look at things as a whole rather than the small details. :nope:

I'm giving up with this thread..... Doh

Fine il say you win, its a corsa sedan, but not the shape you posted! This one..........

[Image: 10052008589.jpg]
Dan! Wrote:Fine il say you win, its a corsa sedan, but not the shape you posted! This one..........

[Image: 10052008589.jpg]

lol that looks like a broken link to me, not a Corsa sedan Tongue

Edit:- It also looks nothing like the pic you posted lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
But the pic doesn't work...
f*cking Imageshack :evil: I posted it properly but theres some stupid privacy setting so it couldnt show it. Saved it to my pc and uploaded it to my photobucket now - should be working? Big Grin lol
Ok heres the new one then.....

Edit - For f*ck sake photobucket!! Doh

Well you can see that now, I cropped it and it decided to uncrop...I'll find another :roll:
Dan! Wrote:f*cking Imageshack :evil: I posted it properly but theres some stupid privacy setting so it couldnt show it. Saved it to my pc and uploaded it to my photobucket now - should be working? Big Grin lol

lol

On the subject of the Corsa sedan - Jesus Christ that is fugly is that!!! :o

Also, well done tom lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Haha comw on then top and yeah that corsa hurt my eyes
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha comw on then top and yeah that corsa hurt my eyes

Are you drunk Phill?? ^^
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Yeah those corsas are fugly which is I kinda recognised it lol.....most hatch style sedans seem to be fugly tbh! (E.g. the focus I said earlier!)

Anyway, sorry about the size (not the first time I've said that) but hopefully this isn't 'too' difficult....

[Image: ermmm.jpg]
Hmmmm, I want to say AX, ZX or series 1 106, but after a quick google its not any of them........ :think:
Dan! Wrote:Hmmmm, I want to say AX, ZX or series 1 106, but after a quick google its not any of them........ :think:

Nope...it's none of them. :nope:
That pic is tiny haha. I think dan just guessed all what i was going to to say
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Lotus Carlton
Good stuff Curt, id have never guessed that!

[Image: lotuscarlton.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess the car MY95 5 7,747 05-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: MY95
  Guess the car MY95 37 24,836 16-06-2016, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Niall
  Guess the BHP - Non 306 Content *Results Are In* PartyJas 43 25,536 06-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Last Post: PartyJas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)