Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
XUD engine and gearbox - £50 for both
#1
DHY engine out of my 1999 phase 2 Dturbo. Came out of my car at 136k, ran fine.

Waterpump, idler and tensioner have only been on a year (Done 10k).

Comes with the PAS pump, alternator and air con pump.

Also have the gearbox from the same car.

Collection only from NR13.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#2
I imagine you'd get considerably more then £100 off eBay if you arrange a courier to collect/deliver on a pallet.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#3
Price dropped
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#4
Why do you have to be in Norfolk? At that price I'd have it.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#5
Oh for f*ck sakes... if you wasn't 180 mile away I'd have come to get it tomorrow :/

NEED a closer engine
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
#6
wanna sell the gear box £25?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#7
(13-03-2013, 10:42 PM)Dicky Wrote: Oh for f*ck sakes... if you wasn't 180 mile away I'd have come to get it tomorrow :/

NEED a closer engine

#threadhack

I got a engine chap...just over the way from you...
Wishes for more power...
#8
Get Declan involved?
#9
Dude, this is mine! Ben, text me 07581080366
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#10
^^^^ lol! 136k ftw
Wishes for more power...
#11
For £50 for engine and gearbox I can't go wrong, especially as I need to engine swap asap
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#12
Never seen an engine so cheap!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#13
Well its this cheap because I really need it gone now. Diggers if Dec hasn't collected it in the next couple of days then I'll sell you the box, need the whole lot gone though and Dec wants both.
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  V6 engine, gearbox etc mattsrallye 1 2,343 20-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Last Post: mattsrallye
  1.9 NAD engine, gearbox complete 306Dan 0 1,749 27-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: 306Dan
  XUD9 engine & gearbox and a few turbos Pugmarshall 7 4,424 02-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Last Post: td_dan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)