Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stanced XSI on Ebay
#1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-st...3a7ede17ba


Might be of interest to someone on here... Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#2
Well it could look good, who knows under the dirt... Why do people do it?!
#3
Hmmmmm ninja
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#4
(01-03-2013, 01:58 PM)Curt Wrote: Well it could look good, who knows under the dirt... Why do people do it?!

do what? Leave their cars dirty? Or Stance them? Cause if it's the latter, you're one to talk Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#5
I love it.
#6
great picture!
Wishes for more power...
#7
looks great just wish it was clean. not going to sell anything like that!
#8
(01-03-2013, 02:35 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: do what? Leave their cars dirty? Or Stance them? Cause if it's the latter, you're one to talk Tongue

Don't be a bell end Tongue of course I meant the dirtiness, thought it was obvious lol

Oh and I hate the word "stanced", I just do what i want...
#9
I need those wheels, would look awesome on my ninja 205 plans Smile

Have messages him Smile
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#10
Its a 1.8 XS... Title is misleading :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
#11
Those archs are while looking.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)