Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brakes and noises
#1
I changed my front brakes and m/c from HDI to gti and it went pretty simply tbh until I took it for a test drive! The hand brake light keeps flashing on and off and some times stays on....... Does anyone know what it means? I hant touched the hand brake or the cable and the hand brake is fully on when driving.

Secondly I hant alot of vibration coming through my clutch peddle and it's get worse when steering left but gets better when steering right. Ideas?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#2
Handbrake light is low brake fluid
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#3
That's one problem down thanks
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspension noises matt16v 1 1,951 16-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Clicking/tapping noises when going over bumps ect LewisG 10 6,563 12-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Last Post: LewisG
  Saab problem, but noises are noises right.... cpikey316_ 1 1,884 24-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)