Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New 306 hdi owner from clevedon
#31
Glad you like bud, good meeting you Smile I'm sure i'll arrange another local meet soon, you'll have to pop down!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#32
(17-01-2013, 07:39 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Glad you like bud, good meeting you Smile I'm sure i'll arrange another local meet soon, you'll have to pop down!

get on it danny, but let me finish the DT 1st lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#33
How longs it gunna take you man! Got that engine in yet?! Tongue
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#34
Got it out??? simular thing right?? na got fri,sat,sun,mon,tue off now so got a good run at it, sould be sorted in a few weeks

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#35
I would of been there but thanks to a chest infection I was in bed! Hopefully meet you soon bud.

And you're welcome.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTI-6 owner soon to be d-turbo owner instead LukeC88 36 24,335 01-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Jonny b

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)