Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Compbrake-style Quickshifters
#31
and for those intending to collect and fit theirs at FCS; we can give them ago the evening before if between us we all bring some tools! be hilarious I'm sure Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#32
As long as they go better than you and HID's anyway Ed Tongue
#33
1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor
6. Jacko
7. ginge191
8. Grant
9. springs
#34
Ed Doe Wrote:and for those intending to collect and fit theirs at FCS; we can give them ago the evening before if between us we all bring some tools! be hilarious I'm sure Tongue



Ha ha fcuk Iam I letting anyone near my car with tools the night before, especially if fooby and his shoes are present
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#35
I'm actually going to bring the majority of my tools. Don't trust a French car going that distance!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#36
We could do it on the Friday rather then the nigh before haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#37
Foxy-jim Wrote:We could do it on the Friday rather then the nigh before haha.

Friday morning. I'm planning on being drunk by mid day
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#38
Ye that's cool! I don't drink so will be ok haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#39
Foxy-jim Wrote:Ye that's cool! I don't drink so will be ok haha.


After a night with us you may well turn to drink ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#40
Haha I may brink a few beers along!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#41
Jonny b Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Ye that's cool! I don't drink so will be ok haha.


After a night with us you may well turn to drink ha ha

Or suicide. One of the two
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#42
Ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#43
Sounds like a quality weekend then hahaha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#44
springs Wrote:1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor
6. Jacko
7. ginge191
8. Grant
9. springs

edited Springs as per my earlier post re numbers...

one more then before we can get the ball rolling for this Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#45
1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor
6. Jacko
7. ginge191
8. Grant
9. springs
10.foxy-jim
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#46
1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor
6. Jacko
7. ginge191
8. Grant
9. springs
10.foxy-jim
11. 4waydiablo

Might as well do it in style :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#47
righto chaps, we've got 11; I've enquired as to postage costs; this will be split evenly between everyone; I doubt it'll be that much at all.

I'll shortly be putting my paypal details up; watch this space all, I need pretty swift payment, as I'd like to have these ordered Friday lunchtime.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#48
Awesome. Who else is waiting till FCS?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#49
Add me on please fellas

1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor
6. Jacko
7. ginge191
8. Grant
9. springs
10.foxy-jim
11. 4waydiablo
12. Anton
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#50
1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor
6. Jacko
7. ginge191
8. Grant
9. springs
10.foxy-jim
11. 4waydiablo
12. Anton
13. Matt. (unless the other one turns up ed, do what we discussed last week Wink )
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#51
Right no more for now. I spoke to the seller for a provisional order of 10; I'm hoping he'll be alright for the current order for 13.

I'll let you know shortly.

I'll start up another thread with the updated price aswell after this order is confirmed and sorted.

Cheers all
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#52
right guys n girls.

The seller has confirmed that he will supply the current number, so all who have put their names down before I 'closed' the 1st batch of 13 are good to go.

The seller has just said the only way he can keep this price is if I pay by gift, which I am not prepared to do for such a large order. The cost for not paying by gift is an increase of 5%, making a GRAND TOTAL of £27.75 per person.

I'm sorry its increased a bit guys, but I'm just not happy taking £350 of your money without some come-back. I trust the bloke, and his parts are really good, but I can't run the risk to myself.

My paypal account is: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:edd_da_pro@hotmail.com">edd_da_pro@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Could you please include a note with a contact number, email address and full name so I can keep you all updated properly.

***PLEASE NOTE: I paid £29.00 for mine, which was a mega-snipe on ebay, so you're still getting a bargain!***
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#53
Are we transferring the money to you by gift?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#54
Yes please Jim. You can trust me; everyone knows where I live, and more importantly where my car is currently in hibernation at the moment!!!

Can you update the list above to confirm when you've paid please, just so I can keep track a bit more easily.

Cheers all Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#55
Ye thats cool no worries will get on it in a mo!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#56
Dont trust him, he's a slimey GTi owner!
#57
Dan! Wrote:Dont trust him, he's a slimey GTi owner!

lol FOYC Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#58
They wont damage my gearbox will they?
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#59
Foxy-jim Wrote:They wont damage my gearbox will they?


Yes, precisely 506 miles down the road, your gearbox will shatter into 56 seperate pieces sending you veering off on the wrong side of the road crashing into several cars. The flying shards of gearbox will also wipe out all the sheep in the nearby field you are passing at the time.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#60
NiallHarper Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:They wont damage my gearbox will they?


Yes, precisely 506 miles down the road, your gearbox will shatter into 56 seperate pieces sending you veering off on the wrong side of the road crashing into several cars. The flying shards of gearbox will also wipe out all the sheep in the nearby field you are passing at the time.

Not really helpful.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 x bosch pumps, Compbrake top mounts, Iphone 5c 16gb blue Pompey306mark 1 2,289 14-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Pompey306mark
  vdo 'style' gauges 7057sam 5 4,184 09-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  compbrake quick shift kernow_joe 3 2,681 16-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)