Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Landrover TD5 Downpipe
#1
I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a go!

I need the flange really but the whole downpipe would be good.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
you do know we all have 306s, right?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#3
Give Janspeed a ring.
They do stainless systems for the TD5 so should be able to sort you one.
Said they could when I asked a while back.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
I'll ask my old chap tonight, he might have one.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#5
(08-01-2013, 12:18 AM)samass Wrote: you do know we all have 306s, right?

aye but my bet is jonny has bought a gt2052 from a td5!!
Wishes for more power...
#6
(08-01-2013, 08:43 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: aye but my bet is jonny has bought a gt2052 from a td5!!

No shit, Sherlock...
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#7
so why did you mock the man?!
Wishes for more power...
#8
Because I always do.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#9
(08-01-2013, 11:19 AM)samass Wrote: Because I always do.

Jesus lay off the mockery for a bit yeah?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#10
(08-01-2013, 08:43 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 12:18 AM)samass Wrote: you do know we all have 306s, right?

aye but my bet is jonny has bought a gt2052 from a td5!!

Ignore samass lol

But a quick look at my project would have shown you what I'm doing Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#11
your siggy lacks a link to project....and Im lazy
Wishes for more power...
#12
(08-01-2013, 07:57 AM)puglove Wrote: I'll ask my old chap tonight, he might have one.

Did he have one??
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: HDI Downpipe mcglynn 0 1,360 30-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Last Post: mcglynn
  Wanted: Subaru up pipe & downpipe anto 0 1,604 12-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Last Post: anto

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)