Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ph2/3 saloon
#1
Right looking at getting another 306 next year as a daily to replace my current corsa hack and finding having 5 doors quiet useful. Looked at 306 4/5 doors but only 4 door saloons I can find are Ph1s and no Ph2s anywhere just wondering how hard are they to find lol.
#2
Quite hard. Ph1s come up a lot. Why not buy one and ph2/3 the front end? You could get all parts quite cheap
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Looks like that might be the best way.

Kinda saw this and want one lol
[Image: IMG-20121213-WA0001.jpg]
#4
ph3s dont exist in this country but ph2s do however the ph2s only seem to come in gash colours. for every 5 ph1 sedans you see for sale youll see 1 ph2.

I almost bought a vietneian green ph2 insted of my current one. However i now have a bianca ph1 with a ph3 front end conversion and a 2.1TD swap.
#5
How hard is the swap to do. Never had a reason to look into it. Assuming it's just nut and bolt work
#6
Not that hard. Swap bumper slam panel headlights bonnet and your there. Also may need need to do a lash up with the lights wiring
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Phase 2 are more common than phase 1 I find, I have a phase 2 myself, and have seen 3 for sale in the last 3/4 months

I have put a phase 1 front on mine, well I am doing
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#8
(13-12-2012, 11:43 AM)Rix13 Wrote: How hard is the swap to do. Never had a reason to look into it. Assuming it's just nut and bolt work
Pretty much and youll need a hammer for the bit of the inner wing that goes between the headlight and indicator on the ph1.



(13-12-2012, 12:07 PM)Matt Wrote: Not that hard. Swap bumper slam panel headlights bonnet and your there. Also may need need to do a lash up with the lights wiring
Yeah theres only 5 wires each side on the headlight wiring and theyer easy to work out on the haynes wiring diagrams. The indicator wires are colour coded the same ph1-ph3 and the fogs are obvious.

I am in the process of writing a ph1 to ph3 conversion guide.




(13-12-2012, 04:49 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: Phase 2 are more common than phase 1 I find, I have a phase 2 myself, and have seen 3 for sale in the last 3/4 months


I have put a phase 1 front on mine, well I am doing

Would have to be an import to be a ph3 sedan mate as they never sold them here on a ph3.
#9
i think i know what i want next, always questioned the look of the sedan as ive only seen ph1 but with the ph3 front end could be a really nice VIP look. im a little in love
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#10
It was a lhd french registered phase 3 but I mean phase 2's I have seen more of them for sale than phase 1's
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#11
Yer I was thinking VIPing one. Kinda looks like an is200 except front end but might just be me that sees that lol. I'll just have to see what comes up.
#12
That looks awesome! ^

I saw a few ph3 ones while I was in Europe! Wonder how much more they weigh
#13
(14-12-2012, 05:50 PM)Stephen Wrote: That looks awesome! ^

I saw a few ph3 ones while I was in Europe! Wonder how much more they weigh

Same as phase 1 and 2 i would guess Lol
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#14
whistle

   

   
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#15
mmmmm not too bad in ph1 then either. not a massive fan unless they are in a dark colour and that works
#16
[Image: DSC05153.jpg]

Miss that car.
#17
Carlos your sedan was porn!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
(14-12-2012, 10:11 PM)Matt Wrote: Carlos your sedan was porn!!

I want it back! :'(
#19
What happened to it?? Was. This the one that was crashed?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#20
(14-12-2012, 11:42 PM)Matt Wrote: What happened to it?? Was. This the one that was crashed?

Yeah, sold it then he crashed it 4 days later :'(

Been looking for a sedan since tbh...
#21
Phase ones are far nicer! Phase 2 aren't that uncommon, never seen a phase 3 one but sure phase 2 -3 front end swaps are easy.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)