You Park like a C*nt submissions
This guy at ace....

[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Some random in Westgate

[Image: 69459_4784188479904_1325543673_n.jpg]
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
In Asda roehampton just now... Typical Audi wanker.

[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Seen one on YPLAC...

[Image: tumblr_m0zgetg98V1r4th60o1_500.jpg]

Straight from the BMW owners manual.

World f*cking class.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I do love the way the majority of these are audi, merc and bmw drivers!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I refer you to the 6 series carl posted in here lol There's something about them that renders you completely incapable of driving.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I refer you to the 6 series carl posted in here lol There's something about them that renders you completely incapable of driving, a complete and utter faggot and a general wanker

EFA
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:09 PM)Niall Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 10:05 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I refer you to the 6 series carl posted in here lol There's something about them that renders you completely incapable of driving, a complete and utter faggot and a general wanker

EFA

QFT
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'm actually pissing myself at the one Ruan posted. Unbelievable.
Thanks given by:
I find it soo amusing how some people can't park. I get a sick thrill out of watching people fail.

Early today, some idiot had to reverse between my car and a wall and somehow cracked his wing mirror off, even though he was only going 2mph. HOW THICK CAN YOU GET!?!?!?!

F*cking LOL at that pic Ruan.
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:13 PM)Scott Wrote: I'm actually pissing myself at the one Ruan posted. Unbelievable.

Scott, a lot of smart car owners do it in london but that somehow isnt the same size as a smart car!

(11-12-2012, 10:13 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: I find it soo amusing how some people can't park. I get a sick thrill out of watching people fail.

Early today, some idiot had to reverse between my car and a wall and somehow cracked his wing mirror off, even though he was only going 2mph. HOW THICK CAN YOU GET!?!?!?!

F*cking LOL at that pic Ruan.

Some f*cking idiot indian cab driver hit my car today trying to park doing less than 2mph. i seriously had to bite my tongue when he said i shouldnt of parked in that space!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, I've seen smart car owners doing it, but to do it in a BMW like that is pure lolz.
Thanks given by:
No need to get racist Niall
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:42 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: No need to get racist Niall

actually the reason i said that was because they generally are shite drivers! well around london they are anyway
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
^^ this. It's not racist, its fact. Having learnt to drive in India, the whole licensing thing over there is a joke. Most just buy theirs, and those that actually take the test, its a case of "drive 500 yards down the road, don't exceed 30kph, make a left or right turn using the appropriate hand signal, then come to a stop"
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
lol all of you changed your surname to Rowell right Popcorn
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2012, 01:44 AM)Kwik Wrote: lol all of you changed your surname to Rowell right Popcorn

hello? D:
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2012, 10:04 PM)Niall Wrote: I do love the way the majority of these are audi, merc and bmw drivers!

But they're rich enough to afford nice cars...I mean it's not like any road rules would apply to them is it!?

On another note, shoulda took a pic of mine yesterday, I was parralel parking with almost no rear view due to too much shit in the boot and steamed up mirrors, so basically looking out of the window, first a cyclist decided to ride straight behnd me (bellend!) then just as I was almost in the space someone in a bloody Audi A4 pulled in forwards on the slant behind me so the estate no longer fitted! So I just parked about 2mm from his bumper and left the front corner sticking out pretty badly lol, can't beat them you might as well join them! lol
Thanks given by:
You appear to be parked like a lady garden in your sig Tom. Wink
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
See it a fair bit round here, if you own a BMW or Audi, because you want to look 'gangsta'Rolleyes you think you're better than everyone else and have the right to inconvenience them by having your car poking halfway into the road.

Sometimes outside work they just get the passenger wheels in the space and sit there with the hazards on. On a road with double deckers and lorries coming down it, meaning traffic can start building up all because they are a lady garden.
Thanks given by:
Have just enjoyed reading this entire thread.

There's some proper balloon knots out there. Censored

Will have camera at the ready to add to the collection
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2012, 02:56 AM)SRowell Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 01:44 AM)Kwik Wrote: lol all of you changed your surname to Rowell right Popcorn

hello? D:

LOL Niall's post got taken like your post just me being a troll lol
Thanks given by:
Yes I park like a C*nt

[Image: IMG_1601.jpg]
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
lol! when was that taken?
Thanks given by:
about 3 weeks ago IIRC. Was half 9 and the carpark was dead. Plus they had no 7549ft long spaces lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2012, 11:19 AM)C2K Wrote: You appear to be parked like a lady garden in your sig Tom. Wink

Good point haha, tbf though I moved it after the pic. lol
Thanks given by:
Spotted this clown on the way back to Danny's.
What a douche.

This is a sketchy road anyway.

[Image: dnbnnl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thats awful haha. looks like theyre just driving down the road D:
Thanks given by:
Most of these cars arent so much parked as abandoned

(31-10-2012, 11:11 PM)Niall Wrote: Can guarantee the person in the merc doesnt have a child as well. Cant stand people that park in disabled spaces and parent and child spaces. Just pure laziness. the rest of us walk so why shouldnt they!?!

Haha lol i park in the parent and child spaces all the time. If anyone ever says anything then my ex is also in the shop shopping and ive just about to pick up / dropped off my child to her (depending on weather im going into or out of the shop) FLOL
Thanks given by:
Once had a guy park infront of my drive for about 2weeks. He only seemed to be ther when i needed to go out.

Long story short. I borrowd my frends dolly trailer and removed his car and parked it the other end of the village for him. he didnt find it for 2 days and had the police round mine a few times thay thaut it woz quiet amusing.

Got pics somewer will try and find them. He hasnt done it since lol.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I park here sorn sillywotsit1993 8 2,849 02-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: sillywotsit1993
  People that park like assholes daniel909 14 4,197 31-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Mallory Park under new ownership! Carlos182 1 1,385 24-12-2013, 06:33 AM
Last Post: procta