Posts: 1,220
Threads: 136
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Norwich
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
I need the plastic bit of the coolant system that bolts onto the back of the engine. I need it from a phase 1, because I'm wanting to change my radiator from phase 2 to phase 1 and there is one less take off on the plastic bit. It's for an xud engine, not sure if that makes any difference?
Posts: 1,220
Threads: 136
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Norwich
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
Pretty sure it is yeah, I will have to check tomorrow afternoon. Do you not need it?
Posts: 1,433
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: derbyshire
Car Model/Spec: ph1 DT estate , 207 1.6 hdi
ok mate and nah it came to late so just fitted the old on of my other engine.
Posts: 1,220
Threads: 136
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Norwich
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
How much would you want for it, posted first class? (But only if your able to post in the next couple of days)
Posts: 1,433
Threads: 142
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
11
Location: derbyshire
Car Model/Spec: ph1 DT estate , 207 1.6 hdi
would be able to post it asap mate but £11 first class posted cause im not going to be useing it now ive got a ghay 206 hdi
Posts: 1,220
Threads: 136
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Norwich
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
Excellent, could you PM your PayPal address and I'll send you the money tonight. Thankyou muchly