Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Peugeot 605, somebody save it!
#1
found this on gumtree, looks pretty mint. would be such a shame if it gets scrapped, especially with such a low milage 2.1
would love to buy it myself but no where to keep it due to my other projects cluttering up the workshop/house/dads house

only £300 too!!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1004350340
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#2
Holy f*ck! I've wanted one for years, 2.1 XUD, manual and black leather! OMG!!! *faints*









In all seriousness I'm off to check my bank balance, or should I say overdraft balance...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#3
If it weren't so far I'd go get that! After a daily now
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#4
Yes mate do it, would be an awesome project, big power 2.1, lowered with some epic rims. if only I could justify yet another car. its even got tax n test!

oh and only 85k, not even run in yet haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#5
Right, it's a choice between buying this and buying people xmas presents... Guess I'm off to Nottingham then lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#6
(09-12-2012, 12:08 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Right, it's a choice between buying this and buying people xmas presents... Guess I'm off to Nottingham then lol

hahaha, hope you get it, its got so much potential for epic win. I have a 405 executive which is pretty damn comfy with the heated leathers and armrests, the 605 is just taking it up a notch with a 2.1 and more space
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#7
Serious bargain at £300
On the 306 waiting list.
#8
(09-12-2012, 12:08 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Right, it's a choice between buying this and buying people xmas presents... Guess I'm off to Nottingham then lol
road trip to nottingham lol
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#9
Just ringing my dad round corner from him XD
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#10
sweet . . . . . . . . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#11
My dad said its been on eBay a couple times. He said he's been to look at it a while ago and it really is a minter!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#12
if its as good as it looks and this has been confirmed, it would be a crime for someone not to buy it lol
better an xud enthusiast too rather than some old woman or something who will probably f*ck it up
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#13
Always wanted one of these, only 20 mins away!
Wish it wasn't Xmas!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#14
(09-12-2012, 07:42 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Always wanted one of these, only 20 mins away!
Wish it wasn't Xmas!

I know if it wasn't Christmas I'd have my dad fetch it right now and get it from him tomorrow!!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#15
Wantwantwantwant.
#16
Like the seats


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)