Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bitch please.....
#31
I still lol when I see your 99% warning Sam hahhaha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#32
(07-12-2012, 09:15 PM)Fooby Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 03:17 PM)Kimmie Wrote: MOT is due next week, at some point need to ask Scott nicely to give my car a once over and make it failure-proof!

You can't failure-proof a Phase 2...







































... i would know

QFT
#33
(07-12-2012, 11:08 PM)Matt Wrote: I still lol when I see your 99% warning Sam hahhaha

hahaha same here! I was looking at my profile earlier and saw it, it took me a minute to remember why!

then I remembered, it's cuz you're all a bunch of useless tosspots Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#34
1% Sam, it's only 1% I gave you the other 99% I can finish the job Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#35
meh, like you'd find the button again
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#36
Oh it's there, I could easily do it. But think I'd miss the jimmy stabile pervyness you bring to the forum
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#37
are you drunk? your spelling is atrocious tonight!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#38
I'm at work. So I'll blame the tomatoes hahaha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#39
man, your job is awesome, playing with dribblies, getting high... win.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#40
I know right, too much fun.


Although I put my back out and got punched in the face do this is purely medisimal honest officer
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#41
Rofl

''medisimal''
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#42
No way I'd be able to spell that sober hahah
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#43
"He went full retard... NEVER go full retard..."
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#44
matt you would never ban him just like you wouldnt ban me because you know this forum is only what it is because of us two!

















really homosexual
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#45
Meh might ban you. Could do without your shit Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#46
(08-12-2012, 08:39 AM)Matt Wrote: Meh might ban you. Could do without your shit Tongue

fine. In which case you are no longer my friend or fellow DJ!






Good bye forever!!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#47
I'll just go and make myself a jamsandwich, I can hold this out. See you later ginger pubes
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)