pure power

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pure power
was driving to essexd the other day floored it and it spun up all the way through 3rd thats not bad going i dont think. tried to get a 0-60 but couldnt put the power down just sat still
Thanks given by:
I think you need new tyres ...
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:24 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: I think you need new tyres ...
/

just bought some lol
Thanks given by:
Old tyres
Wet road
Greasy road
Uphill
Poor tracking/camber/suspension problems

Well played
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 23365825.jpg]
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:26 PM)smokey Wrote:
(19-11-2012, 12:24 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: I think you need new tyres ...
/

just bought some lol

The lesson here then is DONT BUY BUDGETS lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:22 PM)smokey Wrote: was driving to essexd the other day floored it and it spun up all the way through 3rd thats not bad going i dont think. tried to get a 0-60 but couldnt put the power down just sat still

Car: 1.8 16v

Just lol.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:22 PM)smokey Wrote: was driving to essexd the other day floored it and it spun up all the way through 3rd thats not bad going i dont think. tried to get a 0-60 but couldnt put the power down just sat still

if you can't pull away without wheel spinning you need to learn some right foot control,

softly softly catchee monkey
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Either low tread or shit tyres, i cant stop mine from spinning at all and its becasue the drive side on passenger side is down to legal limit on shiity dunlops,

Getting some paradas next week
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ooooooo you gona have some fun in the wet CJ

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:43 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:

Just lol.

Maybe!

....If the car has LingLing Super Tyres? Over-pressurised?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
You mean 40Psi is too much?!?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, the thread title is somewhat misleading...
Thanks given by:
Hah, my 1.4 span all the way through 3rd last week.

Okay, it was on wet gravel. Uphill. With frost. And I dropped the clutch hard. And the Yoko's have gone like plastic in the cold.

But, POWWWAHHH!
Thanks given by:
I spun up into 9th gear the other week....on my bike...power i tell ya!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:55 PM)Manlove Wrote: ooooooo you gona have some fun in the wet CJ

HAHA Ive always loved them to be fair, a lot of people hate them but when running my brembos they still manage to stop fairly good considering tread pattern.

ive also found them great fun in the snow haha

Can also tell mine are low with the aweful aquaplaning on M66 near me over the weekend
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 03:14 PM)Niall Wrote: I spun up into 9th gear the other week....on my bike...power i tell ya!

Hahah
Thanks given by:
You cant brag till you can spin in 4th on tarmac without using the clutch

Here endeth the thread.
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 12:43 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:

Just lol.

it was a constant problem in mine. one of the reasons i had to change to the estate. The extra weight over the rear wheels gives more grip for fast starts! Nospeak
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2012, 05:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You cant brag till you can spin in 4th on tarmac without using the clutch

Here endeth the thread.

6th with 4wd, what do I win?
Thanks given by:
spinning up the wheels, through 3rd.. in a 1.8? Now who did a thread like this before......... Tom? Tongue
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I managed to spin a standard DTurbo up in 2nd :-) mega
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
6th gear spinnage FTW
Thanks given by:
Mite try reverse spinnage after reading these replies haha cos i aint got 6 gears Sad
Thanks given by:
I got wheel spin in the NAD, beat that! f*cking tower of power, can't hold back the horses!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

As Joe said...If you can't pull away without wheel spinning either stick decent (not part-worn!) tyres on or learn how to control the car properly. I've got a very heavy right foot (Hence putting my con rod through the side of my block!) but even I can do a quick getaway with little or no spin...

And as for 4th gear wheelspins without the clutch I had a Corsa Sport 1.6 that did that quite well!

As you can tell I am back peoples...Still minus a Pug though *SOBS*
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yayyyy your backkkk Smile lol

Just noticed you were going essex could you not have spun your wheels over that rylans face Smile
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2012, 07:10 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote:

And as for 4th gear wheelspins without the clutch I had a Corsa Sport 1.6 that did that quite well!

Genuinely not sure if you're joking or not...

How much kinda power are we talking here?
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Well they're 100bhp IIRC......
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
And the only way you would manage that in a cross is on bold tyres uphill in the piss pouring rain beating the hell out of the clutch lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by: