Posts: 5,205
Threads: 91
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
83
Location: Oxfordshire/Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone DT/Volvo V50
Can't remember the name of who it is on here, I always get you confused with Kingy!
Went past you on the M5 at about 8pm around Bridgewater... Car looked awesome man!
I was in the Nanstone GTi6...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. 
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Posts: 2,560
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
31
Foxy Jim! Smart little car that, havent seen much of him on here recently though...
Posts: 5,205
Threads: 91
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
83
Location: Oxfordshire/Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone DT/Volvo V50
That's the guy!!! Couldn't remember the name!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. 
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Posts: 4,135
Threads: 78
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
49
Location: Chichester
Thought he was selling the car? So may not have been him... and would explain why he hasn't been active