Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Painting Calipers and Beam
#1
Hey gang i was just wondering if you could give me some advice.

I want to paint my new GTI6 Calipers and the Beam i got.

I was thinking black, what paint do you guys use and how should i go about doing it.

Thanks!

whistle
#2
Just give them a wash and then whack some of this on bruv: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165495

Edit: You will need a paint brush to apply this Smile
#3
I was thinking hammerite... right ill get on it Tongue
#4
Going well they look mint! Except its only £6.90 in Wilkinsons Big Grin
#5
i'm starting mine tomorrow, calipers are going red, and the '6 beam i'm getting will be painted before it's going on the car..

hammerite FTMFW!!
#6
Sort of not finished mine yet friggin freezing in the shed my hanmerite has gone like cement so its in the fireplace atm
#7
[Image: IMAG0019.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0020.jpg]

hammerite smooth red with a 1 inch paint brush
#8
Is hammerite Ok at high temps. I played it safe and bought proper calliper paint for the breaks and hammerited the beam.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#9
londondan86 Wrote:Is hammerite Ok at high temps. I played it safe and bought proper calliper paint for the breaks and hammerited the beam.

We shall soon see Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Painting/wrapping interior trim Iceman299 4 3,516 04-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Slam Wagon
  Painting outside blaze_the_6 10 5,691 09-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: blaze_the_6
  Spoiler DIY Painting Advice MY95 14 9,206 16-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)