25-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Fitted my new R70 this evening. No issues fitting the pump, all back together now.
However.. I won't be driving anywhere, cos the fuel lines don't fit
The first picture here is the R65. And you can see how the fuel line clips on.
![[Image: 8123317513_11e6889880.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8051/8123317513_11e6889880.jpg)
IMG_2202 by Jonny_Moore91, on Flickr
And here's the R70. No way that's gonna fit
![[Image: 8123332864_4e0e8ae2c2.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8334/8123332864_4e0e8ae2c2.jpg)
IMG_2204 by Jonny_Moore91, on Flickr
Anyone any thoughts? Could I use some fuel rated hose and jubilee clips?
However.. I won't be driving anywhere, cos the fuel lines don't fit

The first picture here is the R65. And you can see how the fuel line clips on.
![[Image: 8123317513_11e6889880.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8051/8123317513_11e6889880.jpg)
IMG_2202 by Jonny_Moore91, on Flickr
And here's the R70. No way that's gonna fit

![[Image: 8123332864_4e0e8ae2c2.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8334/8123332864_4e0e8ae2c2.jpg)
IMG_2204 by Jonny_Moore91, on Flickr
Anyone any thoughts? Could I use some fuel rated hose and jubilee clips?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

![[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]](http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m481/martypellowe/signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg)
![[Image: sigi-2.png]](http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/darrenjlobb/sigi-2.png)