Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FCS 2012 parade lap
#31
NiallHarper Wrote:Blatantly want the chinas at the front. Best colour by far Big Grin

Seconded.



The diablo 6 bum fun club can go at the back (if they make it out of winter hibernation / team breaking down) cos when they all break down together theyll block the track for the rest of us.
#32
lmao at the above
#33
I think we need a moonstone up front that's standard Smile hint hint Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#34
Scott Wrote:What are you talking about? The moonstones are being set fire to for toasting marshmallows at camping the night before


:violence-hammer:
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#35
tachagti6 Wrote:I reckon moonstone only at the front....what ya reckon Matt?coz were cooler...

This I agree with Smile


Ed Doe Wrote:lol, we don't matt at the front, hes running that rich he'll cause serious pre-det issues in all the dervs inhaling his fumes lmao

I may be running rich but it sounds sweet, although I am going back to the. Unmapped ecu at the weekend Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#36
Matt Wrote:I may be running rich but it sounds sweet, although I am going back to the. Unmapped ecu at the weekend Smile

Whys that?? sick of all your fuel falling out of your exhaust? lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#37
mark_airey Wrote:
Matt Wrote:I may be running rich but it sounds sweet, although I am going back to the. Unmapped ecu at the weekend Smile

Whys that?? sick of all your fuel falling out of your exhaust? lol

I would imagine it'll have something to do with the inevitable bore-wash he'll suffer if he keeps running that rich for much longer...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#38
NiallHarper Wrote:Blatantly want the chinas at the front. Best colour by far Big Grin
thirds on that one

camping just for 306= win.

im up for both nights for defo.

i live 3 miles away from track so if you need advice or help then just let me know.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#39
Ed feck off with your bore wash, nah it because I'm sick of the exhaust going bang bang bang pop bang and people ducking and running thinking I'm doing a drive by
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#40
Thats cool mate! Dont worry about that mate!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#41
Another vote for moonstone at the front here.


Otherwise they'll be at the back admiring all our arses.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
#42
lol
#43
Look guys, ultimately it's Scott and foobys club so it should be their decision.












(would you prefer a cash or bank transfer bribe?)
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#44
Rippthrough Wrote:Another vote for moonstone at the front here.


Otherwise they'll be at the back admiring all our arses.

Bahahahaha, WHERE THE HELL IS THE REP BUTTON?!?!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#45
Ripp - hahahahaha!!

Seriously though... Astor at the front - everybody knows its the ultimate colour!!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *FCS Entrance+Track/Parade lap Order (Digital only) Diggers 34 21,382 26-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: mark_airey

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)