Miami Blue Dtractor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Blue Dtractor
Hockey stick missing, door strip missing, fog light missing and epic front ground clearance. Oh well!

[Image: 2012-09-24113316.jpg]

[Image: 2012-09-24113525.jpg]

[Image: 2012-09-24113352.jpg]

[Image: 2012-09-24113340.jpg]

It's got all of the missing bits now, minus a fog ninja
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty tidy in general bar the missing items, Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Haha it's not too bad for an L reg. I've got the door strip and hockey stick sorted and the fog I's now an air feed Smile
Thanks given by:
My god, I didn't know 306's came with such ground clearance!?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shagged springs and top mounts! Got bilsteins to go on, just need some springs and top mounts...oh well at least I can go green laning now...
Thanks given by:
Was gonna say, looks like it's got no engine in there!
Thanks given by:
Engine?! I've got pedals and leaf blowers... Lightweight!
Thanks given by:
lol downhill ftw y0
Thanks given by:
Should look noiiice when its been hit with the lowering stick, any engine plans?
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
looks good mate need loweringgg Big Grin
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 11:55 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Should look noiiice when its been hit with the lowering stick, any engine plans?

Not really on this engine just a T25 and 9mm pump to match at the moment, building a spare engine for the proper stuff. Spending to much time fixing stuff so far! Something a little different not just 11mm and td04 /yawn

(11-10-2012, 02:44 AM)gurj306 Wrote: looks good mate need loweringgg Big Grin

Tell me about it! As I said got billies, got some 30mm apex springs but that's not low enough
Thanks given by:
Fair enough mate, IMO though if your going through the effort of swapping to a T25 you may aswell plonk a TD04 on, it's a much newer better designed turbo
Thanks given by:
I know of a t25 going cheap-ish and it's better than my shagged t2, which has got to come off anyway..

If/when I finally get another lump built up I'll get something worth talking about...
Thanks given by:
Ah fair play then if you've already found a cheapo, I'm intrigued luke... PM me?
Thanks given by:
<3 miami p1s!
Thanks given by:
I just HAD to rep you, just now. Heart
Thanks given by:
Looks good chap Smile ph1 ftmfw Big Grin
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
OMG!!!!! this is my best friends old car (chi-chi) he had to sell her when he left the country! what happened to her fog light?? can you open the boot yet? we had alot of fun with trying to open it when the catch went. hope she is still running like a dream, after the new head gasket it had in march this year, look after her Smile, would also know what sort of price you would take for it, if you still have the car?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I've got to be honest mate, it's been a complete PITA! I had a wheel cylinder burst a couple of days after buying it and had to change it at the side of the road, then the piston fell out of the new one due to someone bodging the back plate, so I ended up putting a disc rear beam on as a damper burst, too. The strut top mounts collapsed and a front strut was leaking. Most of the interior wasn't screwed in properly, the seat belts weren't tight. I had a front brake flexi hose burst at 70mph and one of the nipples kept leaking. The wishbones were the worst I have ever seen, and one of the ball joints fell apart. The top RH engine mount snapped into two pieces, then, upon replacement, the captive nut under the mount snapped meaning I had to drill through the mount to remove it, then last week the cambelt jumped and the valves smashed into the pistons. Oh and whoever did the head gasket needs a slap as it has leaked oil from the rear-right corner since I bought it due to the head bolts being tightened incorrectly. The cambelt has been changed but it still has an old water pump, aux belt and tensioners. And, most recently, the head gasket has gone internally.

The boot opens fine, they just need fiddling with, had the same problem with my 2 others. And to answer your final question, I will not sell it in this current state Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh and the fog fell out so i used it for a cold air feed
Thanks given by:
Dude unlucky with the belt Sad sourced another lump/car yet?
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My miami blue d turbo sherman306 3 1,336 22-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: sherman306
  306 number 8 Ph1 miami Dturbo Teddy 13 2,754 31-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Stephen