Right basically I will be doing stickers soon can do any phrase you want in most colours. The stickers will come with transfer vinyl too stick on the exterior of the car. I will be doing my own phrases which should be done tonight and a picture posted some time soon, they will be £3 or two for a fiver that includes postage. Obviously prices will vary depending on size and design etc. May be able too discount for large orders. If you have a phrase you want put into a design then let me know and I can crack on
02-10-2012, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2012, 09:21 PM by the milkman.)
(02-10-2012, 09:13 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I wanted one which was a play on chamillionaire "they see me Rollin"
One that says
"They see me coalin'
They hatin'"
(02-10-2012, 09:13 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: I wanted one which was a play on chamillionaire "they see me Rollin"
One that says
"They see me coalin'
They hatin'"
That is actually amazing.
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
03-10-2012, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012, 09:15 AM by RhysBoost.)
Heres my norwich ring design. All ok?
Got the work in progress and very unnaturally aspirated desinged, work in progress needs tweaking etc; what do you lot think?
(03-10-2012, 09:09 AM)RhysBoost Wrote: Heres my norwich ring design. All ok?
Got the work in progress and very unnaturally aspirated desinged, work in progress needs tweaking etc; what do you lot think?
Can you take the border out of mine please? other than that it looks fine
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!