Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FAO Samass!
#1
Your sig is massive!! Confused

It's killing the loading time on my phone haha, no-one else seems to have commented on it though, not just me is it? Undecided

[Image: samasssig.png]
#2
Others have commented, but you just need to MTFU and wait slightly longer Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
(09-09-2012, 09:36 AM)Matt Wrote: Others have commented, but you just need to MTFU and wait slightly longer Tongue

Oh...not in the threads I've read haha. Tongue
#4
hes making up for the size of other things......so im told
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
Haha....from what I'd heard you wouldn't need to be told.... Confused
#6
Tom if you clear your browser cache it should solve it, I made some changes last night to automatically resize any images in signatures that are too large.
#7
Ummmm......how do I do that lol?
#8
Short solution would be to force reload without cache, you just have to press CTRL+F5. You could also change the theme you're using at the bottom of the page to the dark/blue (not sure which one you're using) and then change it back to your current one.

Failing that there is an option in the 'tools' menu in IE. If that still doesn't fix it then you need to use Chrome or Firefox as IE is crap and doesn't properly render some of the CSS which is used to resize the images.
#9
CTRL F5 worked, cheers Scott! Big Grin
#10
Good stuff Smile
#11
Yep I know, it because I tried to resize it, but the only image editing software I have is the shit on photobucket, and that failed, so, I cba. Plus, I love whoring my car.
And as niall said, I'm compensating for the size of my small penis, ruan and Scott can vouch for this too.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#12
(09-09-2012, 09:40 AM)Niall Wrote: hes making up for the size of other things......so im told

I told you not to say anything Niall, FFS last time i tell you anything

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#13
how many people HAVENT seen my penis?


on a serious note, can someone do me a favour and resize it? i really cannot be f*cked.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#14
You don't need to, it's resized now automatically Smile
#15
i only get it scaled down 9%, to 872x343, thats still pretty big, innit?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#16
not a very accurate photo though is it? both sides are symmetrical in that photo

Jamie I couldnt help it! its on my mind so much lately....
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#17
dont worry, ill get a before and after one, wanna make it on your shiney new banana laptop?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#18
yeah go on then....need to learn Italian to use my copy of photoshop though lol
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#19
hahaha piiiiirate Big Grin

text me your email, ill send some pics over
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#20
(09-09-2012, 07:06 PM)samass Wrote: i only get it scaled down 9%, to 872x343, thats still pretty big, innit?
As I said mate, you should refresh your browser (ctrl+f5) and that'll sort it. There shouldn't be a resize bar telling you what size it's been changed to, it will automatically change it to a max size of 200px I believe (I can't remember what I set it to)
#21
ahhh yes. i saw that, just ignored you Tongue

damn you and your internet wizardy
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#22
(09-09-2012, 06:43 PM)samass Wrote: how many people HAVENT seen my penis?


on a serious note, can someone do me a favour and resize it? i really cannot be f*cked.

Resize your penis? Hammer and chisel should do the job Tongue
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
#23
just to take a bit off the tip eh?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#24
Yeah mate, girls *ahem* sorry, guys will never know.....
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
#25
id better take some off the sides too then, dont want to end up with a choad
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#26
You just need to chisel them warts off Sam.

Then you're sorted.
#27
nah ive got some ointment for them. doctor said they aren't contagious and should be gone in a week
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#28
Ahh that's not too bad then.

I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes and have a penis that looks like a twiglet.
#29
ah is that what they are on my stink bridge? whats your doctors name? he can provide me the same pills as you
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#30
yeah, sorry mate, should have said.
ive a trade size bucket of this cream, ill put some in a margarine pot for you
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samass on the pull Grant 8 4,283 15-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Matt
  FAO Samass Anton 8 5,019 23-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  FAO samass cully 1 2,415 27-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)