Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stereo
#1
Right, when I turned my engine off before, it cut all power to my stereo, which then folded down to remove the head unit.
Just fitted some footwell lights, now when I turn it all off the stereo stays on? Meaning I can't remove headunit. Any ideas as to why this might be? Also, can anyone tell me what this is?
   
#2
It's the connector for the dash lights dimmer switch mate.....
#3
bowers it sounds to me like the fuse, its a 2 position switch so it can either be switched or constant, and is changed by moving the fuse up or down.
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
#4
I took the fuse out of f1 (audio) and put it in f16 (lighter) cuz I blew 16 and wanted make sure it worked. I then moved it back. So what do I have to do?

Oh right lol. Someone told me it was for heated seats... Which I haven't
Got haha
#5
Someone please help lol. Also when I pull my stalk in to wash windows water comes out of rear washer to?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connecting car stereo controls with aftermarket stereo andrej.pilipovic 4 4,646 07-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)