Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sparco 306 Tailored Bucket Seat Subframe
#1
Hey there,
Selling my subframe that I received on Wednesday, sadly DT don't accept returns on used parts but I have now bought the OMP subframes to give me a bit more height as I'm not exactly on the tall side Smile

This is the link to them: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performanc...t-subframe

They cost me £64, but I'm looking for £45 posted just to get them gone (or can collect from PO21).

There is no fault with them, I just personally sit too low down in the car to justify using them.
They do not include the sliders, you can bolt straight into the subframe or install your own sliders onto them.

[Image: 20120829_105609.jpg]
[Image: 20120831_113930.jpg]
[Image: 20120831_134655.jpg]

Thanks
#2
Mate I wish I had the money but im absolutely skint. Would you give them to me in return for man love.
#3
Is it juat the 1 or a pair?
Either way I've a mate who will be interested.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
just the one
#5
Good design if you put them in the right way. Ey Vaughan....... Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
(03-09-2012, 12:54 PM)Matt Wrote: Good design if you put them in the right way. Ey Vaughan....... Tongue

Yeah alright.. :p


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Bucket Seat Sliders Eeyore 0 1,728 24-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Subframe Dangti6 0 1,654 14-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Dangti6
  FOR SALE: Sparco 3 Point Harnesses Eeyore 1 2,367 23-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)