Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi
#31
(22-08-2012, 06:08 PM)StarBenn Wrote:
(22-08-2012, 04:31 PM)vlj Wrote: I have an unopened drop link for sale if you don't already have one

How much you after for it?

8 posted
#32
(22-08-2012, 04:31 PM)vlj Wrote: 8 posted

I think the garage has ordered the parts already as I've been on at them now I've sold my other car to hurry up as I'm carless. Except the company 106, but it's horrendous to drive. Sad
Never mind. But thanks for trying to help out. Smile
#33
Hey, whereabouts in dorset are you based?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#34
(28-08-2012, 04:12 AM)Poodle Wrote: Hey, whereabouts in dorset are you based?

Near Bridport.


Get to speak to the garage today... Feels like forever, stupid bank holiday. :p
#35
Nice car mate looks good mileage to
#36
So got her back today after the following being done:

New battery
Cam belt
Cam belt tensioner
Rear brake pads
Anti roll link


Though the issue with the engine on cold start up is still there. I'll be doing a video to post for you guys to check out of the engine bay for sound and movement as well as video of the rev counter over the next few days. I'm hoping someone will have either seen this and know or had the same symptoms and will help me diagnose. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Stay tuned...
#37
(29-08-2012, 12:28 AM)thethorne Wrote: Nice car mate looks good mileage to

Thanks. Smile
#38
Welcome. Looks tidy. And low miles fair play to you.
#39
(31-08-2012, 10:04 AM)Will_306_hdi Wrote: Welcome. Looks tidy. And low miles fair play to you.

Thanks! Smile
#40
Have started loosely a Projects thread for as and when I get round to doing stuff to her. It'll mostly be cosmetic as I'm barely a beginner when it comes to mechanics.

It's located here if you care to see what's happening:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5942.html
#41
(18-08-2012, 09:05 PM)pud11 Wrote: i think get it on some lows and get those clones gloss black and your defo on to a keeper there mate!

This looks low enough sadly for my job...

[Image: 99556D1F-D9BC-4CFE-8195-866653561D50-107...9C1143.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)