Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Couple of pics of the 6 (+ a focus....)
#1
My friend came round with his jet washer so we gave the cars a quick once over and then went for a drive. Cleaning process involved a once over with the jet washer, then a blast with snow foam, rinsed off and then dried with a microfibre. Then a quick once over with some wax.

Doesnt look too bad considering...

[Image: BA7D5D15-0413-4208-AC04-6AAA66B3005D-123...595F49.jpg]
[Image: 56EE1E12-E307-4365-B349-757FF0915495-123...28CFC8.jpg]

And a few from where we stopped on our little drive.

[Image: 484A75B8-5817-4149-943D-7D86F8EC6829-123...B4238A.jpg]
[Image: 4F41A616-CC99-4425-B74A-EE0858B62AFC-123...ED4B34.jpg]
[Image: 978369F2-502E-4847-A20B-554ED4D00D81-123...D30293.jpg]
[Image: 7F2E380D-071F-4418-AEF4-E1EC920B3077-123...F4A2A3.jpg]
[Image: FFF7CE20-BFF1-44E6-9B36-08A122297FA7-123...DF9EF2.jpg]

[Image: D1C51015-79FD-4C69-8C8B-2D51A23868C6-123...A07811.jpg]
[Image: 65EDA7A3-7F1E-4819-A0DA-5A9A0A8E4FFF-123...9AFFC6.jpg]

[Image: B43EE9F9-3E54-4FAC-8EFC-20837A409148-123...E68380.jpg]

C + C welcome Smile
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#2
Dunno about the gay ford but loving the six !!!
#3
Nice!
#4
I actually like ST's, Might have on in afew years when the prices go down, Can't beat a charged 6 though.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#5
that is a clean example. how did you do your masks?. is it best to buy another set of lights?.
#6
Thanks for the comments people Big Grin

Will, I didnt do them, they are the rare genuine Valeo black masks Wink
Chris
1999 China GTi6 Supercharged track car
2000 Bianca LX non turbo slowness

Team: I hate Sam Rowell's stanceboard!
#7
Absolutely love this car, read through the whole thing on the 6 forum and loved it!
#8
I didnt know they did them already done. They must rare as rocking horse poo.

Learn summit new everyday!!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple of pics of me on track in the 306. jammapic 8 5,398 20-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)