Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: XUD Flywheel.
#1
Anyone have one laying about or breaking a car with one.. Mines shagged.

Can sort out a price and postage/pickup.

Cheers Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
#2
I know I have one but they are fooking heavy so won't be cheap to post I wouldn't think and its a bloody long way from here to Norwich lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#3
I did have a spare but I've put it on my car so your welcome to have my old one but it's abit scored Confused
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#4
He's having mine Max, postage isn't as bad as first thought! Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
Can be closed now, cheers for the help guys Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
#6
if that doesnt work out you can have mine jake
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
#7
Lol would have probably been easier as your only on Norwich lol!
On the 306 waiting list.
#8
^^ there is always one eh................"now that you have sorted one from the other end of the country I will tell you that I have one and am only around the corner" ROFL
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#9
sorry Sad
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)