Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking: Srowells P3 Diablo 5 Door 1.4
#31
As said on .net, would like the dials and china blue mirror cpas if thats ok? How much and can I have some pics please!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#32
Price for side skirts delivered bud
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#33
londondan86 Wrote:Price for side skirts delivered bud

haven't got them off and I don't particularly want to post them. If you want to arrange a courier to collect I'll stick some bin bags and parcel tape over them for you.
#34
when you gonna pm me back?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#35
Royal mail will take sideskirts - think it cost me about a tenner but was a couple of years ago!

Again...

How much posted for aerial inc base and passenger door handle surround?
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#36
sorry people I'm on my tablet atm and relatives are round for a roast. Will get back to you all later :-)
#37
INXS Wrote:Royal mail will take sideskirts - think it cost me about a tenner but was a couple of years ago!

Again...

How much posted for aerial inc base and passenger door handle surround?

aerial and passenger door surround... £8 posted? Sideskirts I will have to look into as im pretty sure they wont be covered by standard parcels :/

Diggers Wrote:when you gonna pm me back?

pmd

Foxy-jim Wrote:As said on .net, would like the dials and china blue mirror cpas if thats ok? How much and can I have some pics please!

pmd
#38
This will be scrapped at the end of the week. Black angels are still available!
#39
SRowell Wrote:
londondan86 Wrote:Price for side skirts delivered bud

haven't got them off and I don't particularly want to post them. If you want to arrange a courier to collect I'll stick some bin bags and parcel tape over them for you.

Ok if I sort courier how much mate?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#40
londondan86 Wrote:Ok if I sort courier how much mate?

£25 if you can sort a courier?
#41
Just to say splitter has just turned up nice and quickly! Shame about the over packaging haha
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#42
NiallHarper Wrote:Just to say splitter has just turned up nice and quickly! Shame about the over packaging haha

good stuff mate. When I folded it I remembered that the split had been caused the last time it was posted. Hopefully it didn't get much worse in travel. Yeh I wrapped it all in bubble wrap then parcel tape. Thought it was well packaged haha
#43
Don't worry about it. Once it's bolted on it won't notice!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#44
Front fogs posted?

Also interested in the bumper grille if you want to part with it.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#45
Jonny81191 Wrote:Front fogs posted?

Also interested in the bumper grille if you want to part with it.

ill have to get back to you about it once ive got it off which could be a while seeing as im back to uni this weekend :/
#46
OK!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#47
bump. I go back to uni soon!
#48
bump
#49
Do you still have a silver dash facia and do you have the matching clock surround and dial facings, If so how much posted to UB3
#50
yep I have two complete silver dash facias. I am currently at uni so cant sort this out atm :/ ill get back to you when i am home but it may be in a few weeks time :/
#51
Cool, im not having much luck finding one otherwise really
#52
NO probs mate ill get it sorted for you when im back. Big Grin info for anyone else post on here and ill check it and get back to you when i am next home! Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking province blue 5 door 306 ArmzSC6 4 4,296 03-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Huddo
  BREAKING - Diablo GTi6 93,000 miles Dangti6 15 10,867 25-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  damaged OSR door (Diablo) Magenta Sunset 2 2,484 18-07-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)