Tyre recommendations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyre recommendations
(21-05-2013, 11:08 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Pfftt.. who needs grip it's obviously overrated

Grip ruins MPG yo! You want to rid your car of that shit. I'm going to start a company that sells low-friction tyres which glide accross the surface of the road, your MPG will be out of this world!

Flashing his IAM.ACUNT card around like a prize tit.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-05-2013, 11:08 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: "having more grip is pointless and unnecessary."

lmao

Pfftt.. who needs grip it's obviously overrated

If the grip is sufficient then the statement is true.

(21-05-2013, 11:27 AM)C.A.R. Wrote:
(21-05-2013, 11:08 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: Pfftt.. who needs grip it's obviously overrated

Grip ruins MPG yo! You want to rid your car of that shit. I'm going to start a company that sells low-friction tyres which glide accross the surface of the road, your MPG will be out of this world!

Flashing his IAM.ACUNT card around like a prize tit.

Heh, it is hard for people to tell when I am being tongue in cheek with my sense of humour.
Thanks given by:
God you're full of shit. Youve just quoted two reactions to the same bit of nonsense from you and given contradictory answers, so what is it? Were you joking or was it a serious statement. Not that it matters, since it was wrong and not funny, so either way you're a moron.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(21-05-2013, 10:05 AM)Rich306 Wrote: I'm running on what I can only describe as budgets, I Span out at 60mph on a slight bend in the dry. Hell no am I getting the bottom rack again.

I regularly drive upto 60 miles per hour and have not had this scenario. Perhaps the tyre treads are low? Hell, maybe that is what the problem is for all you guys, if the tread gets low the tyres won't grip as well, especially in the wet.
[/quote]

Haha what you trying to suggest? I decide to run my treads too low?
I think you'll find is that 6-7mm is ample depth for tread.
The compound of rubber on the tread is the deciding factor, and since they are crappy tyres, they're not exactly the best at gripping to the road
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I think there must be a reason why I see his account banned weekly Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dashcam Recommendations Toms306 95 18,980 17-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: 306carter
  Welder recommendations bashbarnard 21 4,070 11-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard