Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone !! (Loads of pics )
Hello to everyone,

Owned my Phase 2 306 D Turbo for about two and a half years now and its called 'Pingu' don't ask why haha. i am a level 3 qualified Mechanic and done a hell of a lot of work to this car.

Brought in April 2010, Electric windows didn't work, Central locking didn't work, bodywork not the best, Gti seats wasn't in good nick, with a stage 1 tune. Took it on a drive fell in love paid a £1000. Killed it on motorway on way home racing a Clio. Air filter was so clogged that the engine ran on, by the time i came to a stop on hard shoulder and stalled it the damage had been done.

Next day, Engine out. Got a engine of eBay 68k Lucas pump GT15 turbo not tuned. Fitted engine but fitted pump off the old engine (Already tuned). New clutch, New timing belt, All filters, All fluids. running 1.3bar of boost

Then put new Toyo T1-R's and pressed Plates on and spent days detailing Dodgy

Next sorted door looms

Headgasket died, had head skimmed and pressure tested. Refit with all new seals/gaskets/head bolts etc
After that i just gave it everything it needed, new ball joints, drop links, brakes etc
The last few months i have started spending on her again, Won a phase 3 gti 6 bumper (BLACK Idea) and a Phase 3 gti 6 Interior.

My friend killed his hid so i had Front brakes (266mm) Nimrods and Hdi box from that (Still not fitted box)

How "Pingu" stands now

Plans for "Pingu"
-Front Mount
-TD04
-Bosch pump
-Fitted HDi box
-Nimrods Gunmetal with Red lions and Red callipers
-Phase 3 Bootlid/Door strips etc make it look as nice as possible

Thanks for reading people !!

Zak
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread