Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Forum Dyno / Rolling Road Day in Cornwall
Evening Guys / Girls Smile

I have been meaning to put this thread up for a while, but been struggling finding a date that fits in! But anyway, the idea is a Free Dyno day for forum members at my place, on Saturday the 24th of September. 

This date isn't 100% definite yet, but I'm 90% sure this will be the date unless there are lots of people who want to come who cant make it then!  

Obviously there is some what of a limit of how many people would be able to come, but I think due to the location, we should be ok, either way I will start a list at the bottom of this post so I can keep track of numbers / who is coming. 

I think it could be a fairly good day / meet and could hopefully (weather dependent) get a bit of a bbq etc on the go in the yard (bring your own meat!) as well. As I said, there will be no charge to put your car on the Dyno, and I will provide a printout for everyone in digital form (just let me know your email so I can send them over!).  An important notice here would be that ALL cars are ran at their OWNERS RISK, I obviously always take full care and precautions with regard to correct strapping and general car condition, however no one can predict a tyre failure / engine failure amongst other things, so its important to bare this in mind. Please obviously advise me with any information regarding the cars condition / problems and a preferred max RPM during the test.

There will be a donations box, of which 100% of donations will be given to Adam / Niall to be re-invested in 306oc, so hopefully can also raise some money to help support the forum a bit.

So I will start the list, please only add your name if you are serious about coming, and please remember you need to add yourself to the list if you are coming, I will contact everyone via PM with details on how to find me, rather than post publicly in here. 

And lastly as a note, we do have some neighbours here, so please can some general common sense be used with regard to noise / general banter bearing in mind it will be a Saturday so keep un necessary noise / revving to a minimum! 

Please note this is STRICTLY for 306oc members only, please do not share this on Facebook or anywhere else.

Please add your name, forum username and car to the list:

1 - Darren (No car in this case!)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Cheers,
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Free Forum Dyno / Rolling Road Day in Cornwall - by darrenjlobb - 02-08-2016, 08:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Rolling Road day (Doncaster) Mattcheese31 36 13,585 21-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Last Post: 399road
  Rolling Road Meet Kent 31st May 2015 7057sam 28 9,385 01-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  lincolnshire meet/rolling road poss? MIKE-FORD 39 10,785 13-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Last Post: hbomb1905