Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steering wheel not straight after beam change/new tyres
I'm not going to do anything to the car in a while, to stop thread spamming Tongue

But after I changed the beam, the steering wheel isn't straight. Have to turn a bit left to go forwards. By eye sight wheels front and rear point forwards when the steering wheel is a bit to the left. I got a tip that maybe the rear beam isn't adjusted on the mounts. But I thought it wasnt adjustable? When its in the 6 holes its ok? No mention of this in any of the guides. I also got new tyres on the front wheels that I haven't used before the beam got on.
It has been standing on stands on the rear for a while, and also a couple of days only on the left side front and back. Could this have f*cked up the tracking? Car does not pull to any sides. And when turning, the steering wheel goes back to bit left when I let go of the wheel(A bit slowly).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
steering wheel not straight after beam change/new tyres - by Iaitoo - 10-06-2016, 07:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear beam change LironTurbo 11 2,994 21-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  had my tracking done again today , and my steering wheel isnt straight jjenn20 22 4,872 10-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Changing rear beam/ Steering wheel problem E_KEL95 3 1,297 13-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Toms306