Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your HDI cuts out or feels under powered
The fuel pump on my 306 makes a lot of noise. Sometimes when I try to start it, I'm too quick to turn the key while the fuel pump is still working and then it won't start. Also I've noticed that the engine almost cuts out when idle. I'm guessing I should replace the fuel pump ASAP before it breaks down on my at a very inconvenient time.

So just a couple of questions from a shameless newbie:

- How do I know if my car has (is?) HDI? If it matters, it's a 2000 model, 1.6L (gas), automatic.
- Where is this picture (below) from, exactly? It's written "osr passenger seat", but what does that mean? What is "osr"?

When I lift my back passenger seats, I see two black covers (one near the center of the car, and one near the right side). Both of them seem very hard to get off, so I'd really like to be sure which is the right one before I force it off.

(03-10-2012, 07:25 PM)*2* Wrote: LOW PRESSURE COMPONENTS 

Lift pump

[Image: DSC_0202.jpg]

Sorry if I should've made this into a separate thread, but I felt my questions were kinda directly related to this thread. Even if it's 5+ years old  Itwasntme
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: If your HDI cuts out or feels under powered - by gromit190 - 26-01-2018, 01:48 PM