Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!!
Morning.

Well, as of Wednesday 20th the MOT and insurance will be up on this car and I'm breaking it (this isn't up for discussion).

If anyones interested in parts, let me know, either through here, PM or facebook message.

W reg (2000) and just ticked over 123,500 miles - and yes I was sad enough to take a pic of 123,456 miles lol. It's not in the best condition, but after looking through ebay, most bumpers have scuffs/cracks and half leathers all seem to have bolster wear so I'd say it's about average wear for the age/milage. I will tell you the exact condition and take more pics of parts as and when I remove them (starting Wed's weather permitting).

Almost everything available including half leathers, cyclones, swallows, Eibach springs/GTi shocks/recent top mounts, splitter, remaining working engine parts (head/injectors/new aux pulley/airbox/TIP, maybe turbo for cheap but would need rebuild), gearbox, 266's with 4k old discs and pads, electric wing mirrors (caps are scuffed badly though), silver dash/centre console, 4 spoke leather steering wheel, wiper motor/arms/aerotwins, clocks, lights, beam possibly, etc.

Parts not available - clutch, exhaust cat or backbox (midbox may be salvageable), rear quarter lol, front part of centre console, drivers door handle, engine sensors, hubs (unless you want to replace the bearings), main dash (unless you want a shit one to cut up for a project), headlining, angel eyes (as I know they're worth f*ck all anyway I'll keep them for now).

However, I'm doing this one differently to the Golf, I'm only taking off things I can sell - so if you want doors or engine block (inc rods/pistons) or anything like that you'll have to say before the shell gets scrapped with them. Dash parts and small items I'll keep for a bit longer though, and stick most things on ebay...

This is a money making excersize, so no I'm not giving things away for peanuts. Just wanted to give you guys first refusal. Smile I can post/courier things at cost to you, but not posting large things like bumpers, gearbox, beam etc lol.

Most recent pics -

[Image: EstateMilage013_zpsc651fbf2.jpg]

[Image: EstateMilage010_zpsbf70ff66.jpg]

[Image: EstateMilage015_zps6307f500.jpg]

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Breaking - China 306 Meridian Estate!! - by Toms306 - 13-03-2013, 08:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 DTS breaking china blue - ebay link rryan 7 2,460 04-05-2017, 07:31 PM