Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings
#1
Hi, after the last Ace Cafe meet held on the 19th of December, I bumped into Scott DT mentioned of this site and I thought I'd have gander to see what the fuss is all about Big Grin

I'm currently part of 306 GTi6 & Rallye forums and I currently own a Peugeot 306 Rallye in Black for the past 6 .5 years. Prior to this I've had a 306 XND in Cherry Red and VW mkI Campaign 1.8 GTi in Helios Blue. Learned to drive in my dad's Peugeot 504 Estate, followed by having access to a plethora of 504 sedans, 405 GR and GL and lastly a Peugeot 205 Junior Denim edition.

That's my intro out of the way and I'll keep my eyes peeled for future events organised by 306oc. Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by pugsy77 - 23-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Re: Greetings - by taylonm - 23-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Re: Greetings - by Connor - 23-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Re: Greetings - by Dum-Dum - 23-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Re: Greetings - by Scott - 23-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Re: Greetings - by Curt - 23-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Re: Greetings - by pugsy77 - 24-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Re: Greetings - by 4WayDiablo - 24-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Re: Greetings - by Dum-Dum - 24-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Re: Greetings - by mark_airey - 24-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Re: Greetings - by pugsy77 - 24-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Re: Greetings - by Dum-Dum - 24-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Re: Greetings - by Scott - 24-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Re: Greetings - by Kimmie - 31-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Re: Greetings - by Jacko - 31-12-2011, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)