Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've lost my wallet ... worst day ever.
#36
4WayDiablo Wrote:Wtf Sam your family amazes me!Why would you put your phone down IN the fridge. And how would you forget about that

And he's already found it under lots of clothes

Maybe they're scared of cold callers?
Captain Standard



Messages In This Thread
I've lost my wallet ... worst day ever. - by Matt - 17-05-2012, 11:45 AM
I've lost my wallet ... worst day ever. - by Matt - 17-05-2012, 11:54 AM
I've lost my wallet ... worst day ever. - by Matt - 17-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Re: I've lost my wallet ... worst day ever. - by Toby - 18-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst car happypug 27 13,732 04-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Lost Aero R Letter Eeyore 18 9,031 28-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Last Post: procta
  Lost property FCS ginge191 22 12,390 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Fooby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)