Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MOT Feedback Brake Pipe and Ball Joint
#1
I have the following advisory items on my MOT certificate

1 (both front and rear) Brake pipe slightly corroded

2 Offside front track rod end ball joint has slight play

3 Nearside front Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint dust cover damaged, but preventing ingress of dirt

4 Small oil leak

I'd appreciate your views on the urgency these items should be addressed with and if possible how much it would cost.

Thanks


Messages In This Thread
MOT Feedback Brake Pipe and Ball Joint - by nooboy - 17-05-2012, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brake pipe failure Mighty306 3 4,292 15-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Do I buy? rear brake pipe corroded, covered in grease or other material pipes Charlie0 3 12,932 18-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Plastic brake pipe clips Mighty306 3 3,963 12-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mighty306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)