Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tullers here looking into a GTi6 after having a 106 GTi
#1
As the above, thought I'd join the site and introduce myself. I currently own a 106 GTi but would rather like something abit stronger BHP-wise and really want to keep it in the French Scene.

[Image: 149718_10150883666584276_502929275_11774...6553_n.jpg]
[Image: 208788_10150224423754276_502929275_84903...2683_n.jpg]
[Image: 222803_10150228847129276_502929275_85241...6336_n.jpg]
[Image: 562073_10150883666849276_502929275_11774...0965_n.jpg]

Also my latest edition is my dixie horn for the laughs Smile

[Image: 418987_10150719660059276_502929275_11271...2719_n.jpg]

Just a few pictures just to show what I've done to her.

I dunno really what else to say, but shall have a look around also any ideas of price or what to look for when it comes to GTi6s will be good.

Thanks for reading guys Smile


Messages In This Thread
Tullers here looking into a GTi6 after having a 106 GTi - by Tullers - 13-05-2012, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)