Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How can I get more out of my Lucas?
#8
Jonny81191 Wrote:If you already have the Bosch, why not put your effort into finding some injectors etc, then get it fitted ASAP!

Its not the effort stopping me it's money.


Messages In This Thread
How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Lukeey - 26-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Re: How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Lukeey - 27-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Re: How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Dave - 27-04-2012, 10:35 AM
How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Matt - 27-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Re: How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Ruan - 27-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Re: How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Dave - 27-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Re: How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Ruan - 27-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Re: How can I get more out of my Lucas? - by Ruan - 27-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)