Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I know it's a long shot...need a favour!
#6
Tbh I doubt you will find anywhere unless your lucky under the part number you have because most dealers will rarely stock parts for 10 year old cars.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Messages In This Thread
Re: I know it's a long shot...need a favour! - by Niall - 20-04-2012, 05:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Shot 'Wanted' or Better Idea..? (DPF related) Toms306 37 18,297 23-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Long Shot - Any Work at Suzuki? Toms306 1 1,985 08-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: toseland
  long shot but worth a crack! wiggy 14 6,783 16-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)