Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I know it's a long shot...need a favour!
#3
Scott Wrote:Good luck getting it sorted. Are VW not able to order them in for you?

Also please no comments about breaking things etc yadda yadda

TPS can order them...for Tuesday! However I'm busy Tuesday and back at college from Wed to Fri, so thats a last resort really.


Messages In This Thread
Re: I know it's a long shot...need a favour! - by Toms306 - 20-04-2012, 05:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Shot 'Wanted' or Better Idea..? (DPF related) Toms306 37 18,284 23-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Long Shot - Any Work at Suzuki? Toms306 1 1,985 08-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: toseland
  long shot but worth a crack! wiggy 14 6,779 16-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: samass

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)