Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best way to speed up my Pug?
#1
Big Grin 
Hi Everyone!

I bought my first car a 306 Meridian 4 1.4 Petrol at the start of the year and I love it! The car has had some issues but I still love it.

Anyway, all my friends have Civics (Ep1 1.4 Petrol @90bhp) and I'm usually a bit behind Sad

So I'm seeking your advice on what's the best way to speed up my little Pug?

All ideas and input are appreciated


Messages In This Thread
Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Caolan - 15-07-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Mighty306 - 17-07-2020, 11:52 AM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Caolan - 17-07-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Martin306 - 19-07-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Caolan - 20-07-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Martin306 - 21-07-2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Caolan - 22-07-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by welshpug - 20-07-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Eeyore - 22-07-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Best way to speed up my Pug? - by Mighty306 - 22-07-2020, 08:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)