Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone fancy a SW, Devon, or Exeter meet before Xmas?
#1
Question 
I haven't been to any 306 meets yet and I'd like to compare cars etc. I believe my "Scraper" was lowered by the previous owner so i'd like to see it alongside a standard 306 HDI and talk about mods etc.
 Anyone who wants to drive it and let me know about the suspension is welcome.
And I guess I should be honest and say that I may be moving the Scraper on soon and get an estate, (which will also get modded). I just need to carry more rubbish to the tip etc. Heh, and my RC gliders are getting bigger too. Rolleyes
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove


Messages In This Thread
Anyone fancy a SW, Devon, or Exeter meet before Xmas? - by cheapo - 09-10-2018, 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Xmas Meet - Wednesday 6th December - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 3,993 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Devon Meet Connor 9 5,362 31-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Sian
  south west:EXETER double meet 1st Feb cully 5 4,104 13-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: turkish

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)