Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easiest engine swap for a phase 3 1.4 meridian tu3
#20
If Ew's fit 205s, then they'll fit 306s. Ew's were available in late Xsaras which are similar to 306s underneath. I gave it consideration to fit a known low mileage EW10J4 to my 1.4 306 but I can't be arsed. I got the mounts from a Xsara so the engine will fit. Hardest part will be the management. Ecu won't work without BSi so you'll need to figure out how to connect the 2 up.

Waste of time IMO on a 1.4 306. Mine is now used as a shed and throwing funds to my 205 and saving for an M3.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16


Messages In This Thread
RE: Easiest engine swap for a phase 3 1.4 meridian tu3 - by Alan_M - 30-07-2018, 07:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.4 Meridian engine modding SketchYDG 13 6,392 17-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Last Post: allye

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)