Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hdi won't start after hp pump replacement
#1
I've had issues with a 206 2.0 hdi for around a year now.

I've just had the hp pump swapped for a lower mileage one and now the car won't start.

The injectors are getting no electrical signal so the question is, would changing the pump cause this or is it a separate issue?

Car has been struggling to start, cutting out, not responding to pressing gas pedal, spluttering and generally driving poorly (all random and intermittent) .

I have been struggling with diagnosing the problems for a while now and not getting anywhere.

(I did have another thread similar to this previously).



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Messages In This Thread
Hdi won't start after hp pump replacement - by doogle-d turbo - 26-11-2017, 04:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.8 won't start after Clutch replacement. Adamb585 12 7,085 25-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Last Post: vincent1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)